Some companies today incur various costs in effecting payments to their employees. A lot of time is wasted getting to banks and the long queues in getting attended to. Processing of standing orders and getting through the bureaucratic process of signatories is also tedious in terms of cost and time. There is need for a faster way for companies to handle their payroll systems better.
The goal is to come up with an automated payroll system for companies which shall handle the inefficiencies in the manual payroll systems.
We shall develop a company payroll system for companies which shall handle some of their current inefficiencies in their payment systems of their staff.
The system will also be secure to discourage abuse
The project will consist of a web application to enable interactive bulk sms to the staff of a given company.
We shall not design a banking system in this project
The system shall be developed using the prototyping approach. This is a process of building a model of a system in such a way that it represents the final system and it undergoes a series of development modifications.
Prototyping is preferred for this system because it is:
- Faster / time saving because changes can be made anytime
- Reduces development costs
- Requires user’s involvement
- Developers get quantifiable feedback from users
- Facilitates system implementation since users know what they expect
- Higher user satisfaction
- Exposes developers to potential future system enhancements
- This system is doeable....just gee me tym!!!